Light Organ - 5 Channel [XLO-5]
Bring Your Tunes to Life in a Blazing Color Light Show!!
5 Channel Light Organ - New 4th Generation Design!
- Splits your music into 5 frequency bands, each band controls one light circuit
- Each band's center frequency and width is adjustable
- 700W per channel
- This light organ circuit is so responsive you can 'see' vibrato in your music!
- Signal input from:
- Front panel condenser microphone
- Line level input from an iPod or computer sound card
- Speaker connection
- Automatic Gain Control circuit constantly adjusts input sensitivity to match changes in music level
- Input sensitivity is adjustable; ranging from just above a whisper to the loudest live music
- Includes a front panel with the Microphone, sensitivity control knob,and main power switch
- Expansion connector to optionally allow you to locate all the control pots and indicator LEDs to front panel location.
- Xkitz offers a Control Panel kit here with LED tipped slide pots to control the 5 band levels and the main input level.
- You can build light organs with 10 channels, 15 channels, etc. using the XLO-5. The adjustable filter center frequencies makes this possible; using multiple XLO-5’s tuned to different center frequencies.
- Perfect for parties!
- Makes a great lighting simulator for halloween
- Makes a very unique sound-to-light device for the hearing impaired
- Supports 110 or 220 or 240 VAC
- Fully isolated power supply for maximum safety
- Optically isolated TRIAC drivers - fully protects your audio equipment
- Lamp circuits are fused and can drive up to 7A, or 700W per channel at 110 VAC (3.5A or 700W per channel at 220VAC)
- 5 Indicator LEDs driven by the TRIACs for testing before you hook up your lights
- This is an advanced electronic kit containing about 150 components, and will require about 2-4 hours to assemble. The main PCB is 4.9"x4.4"
Works with our optional 5-Slider Control Panel XLO-5CP
Preview the Instruction Manual
Check out our light organ project photos
See the XLO-5 in Action...
We Also Recommend