Capacitive Touch Switch - [XCTS-1M]
Sorry, This product has been discontinued
- Controls one 12V DC circuit - Sources 12V when touch is detected
- Senses touch through any non-conductive material like glass, plexiglass, tile, wood, plastic, drywall, etc.
- Can be set to act like a momentary contact push-button or toggle switch
- No moving parts to wear out or corrode over time – makes a very reliable alternative to mechanical switches
- Any job that needs a push button or toggle switch
- Automotive or RV touch switches or panels
- Install a hidden switch behind any non-conductive surface
- Replacement of mechanical switches with reliable solid state Touch switches
- Hidden electric lock trigger for liquor, medicine, or gun cabinets
- Interactive exhibits or displays for museums, etc.
- Invisible silent alarm trigger - just place your hand on the counter over the hidden touch plate mounted under the counter to trigger a silent alarm
- Hidden Motion Sensor
- Moisture sensor switch - this circuit can remotely detect the presence of moisture nearby, without having to come in direct contact with the moisture itself.
- Sensitivity is adjustable to support a wide range of applications
- Housed in a sturdy ABS plastic enclosure with mounting flanges
- You can create your own custom touch plate using any conductive material such as copper tape, copper clad board, or virtually any other conductive object
- Power supply requirements:
- 6V-30V DC
- Current capability sufficient to drive the output load plus 15mA
- Output Load drive characteristics:
- DC output voltage is equal to the power supply voltage
- 10 Amps max output current
- Fuse protected output
- Plastic Enclosure Specifications:
- Sturdy, Black, Flame Retardant ABS
- Flame Rating: UL94V-0
- 5” x 1.3” x 0.8” in height (excluding mounting flanges)
- Two Mounting Flanges with .188” mounting holes
- For use in moisture free environments. Moisture on the touch sense surface will degrade touch sense performance
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor
- OEMs and custom mods welcome
- Made in USA
Capacitive Touch Switch
The XCTS-1M allows you to install an invisible capacitive touch switch nearly anywhere. It detects sudden changes in the capacitance on a ‘Touch Plate’ that results from human touch. The Touch Plate can be hidden behind any non-conductive overlay material like glass, Plexiglas, tile, wood, plastic, drywall, granite, etc. The output circuit will be actuated when that area of the overlay is touched. When touch is detected, it sources a DC voltage on the ‘Load’ output.
Invisible Motion Sensor
The XCTS-1M has a Motion Sensor mode that can clandestinely detect any human or animal passing above a conductive sensor strip that can be mounted under a floor, or under a floor mat, etc. The sensor strip and XCTS-1M box mounted under the floor are completely out of sight, forming a truly invisible motion sensor that can be installed nearly anywhere. The output voltage is pulsed whenever motion is detected. This can be used as input to a security system, or to trigger an alarm, etc.
We Also Recommend