12V Color Light Organ for Your Car [XLO-5DC]
Bring Your Tunes to Life in a Blazing Color Light Show!!
5 Channel Light Organ - New 4th Generation Design!
- Runs on 12V DC - great for automotive installation - or Laser Light Show
- Supports RGB LED strips (Common anode style)
- Splits your music into 5 frequency bands, each band controls one light circuit
- Each band's center frequency and width is adjustable
- This light organ circuit is so responsive you can 'see' vibrato in your music!
- Signal input from:
- Front panel condenser microphone
- Line level input from an iPod or computer sound card
- Speaker connection
- Automatic Gain Control circuit constantly adjusts input sensitivity to match changes in music level
- Input sensitivity is adjustable; ranging from just above a whisper to the loudest live music
- Includes a front panel with the Microphone, sensitivity control knob,and main power switch
- Expansion connector to optionally allow you to locate all the control pots and indicator LEDs to front panel location.
- Xkitz offers a Control Panel kit here with LED tipped slide pots to control the 5 band levels and the main input level.
- You can build light organs with 10 channels, 15 channels, etc. using the XLO-5DC. The adjustable filter center frequencies makes this possible; using multiple XLO-5DC’s tuned to different center frequencies.
- 5 Indicator LEDs driven by the MOSFETs for testing before you hook up your lights
- Can source up to 2A per light driver circuit
- Makes a very unique sound-to-light device for the hearing impaired
- This kit includes two printed circuit boards and their related components:
- The main circuit board (5.75"x3.5"), which contains all the amplifiers, filters, MOSFET circuits necessary to drive 5 sets of lights.
- The front panel circuit board (2.875"x1.875") contains the condenser microphone, sensitivity level control and the main power switch.
- This is an advanced kit with about 110 components.
Works with our optional 5-Slider Control Panel XLO-5CP
Preview the Instruction Manual
We Also Recommend