Control Panel for Five Channel Color Light Organ
Control Panel for the Xkitz 5 channel light organs. Allows you to relocate the band level control pots and indicator LED’s to a front panel location for easy access.
- An Optional accessory for the Xkitz XLO-5 or XLO-5DC 5 Channel Color Light Organs
- 5 Green LED tipped slide pots, one each for band level control, the slider tip LED’s are the channel indicators – gives good visual feedback for adjusting your band levels
- 1 Red LED tipped slide pot for main input level control, the Red LED is the main power indicator.
- Slide switch that allows you to set all lamp circuits to stay ON
- Rocker switch to control the main XLO power
- Flexible signal input options:
- Condenser microphone
- Audio line-level input from an iPod, computer, mixer, etc.
- Speaker input
- Compatible with Xkitz light organs XLO-5 and XLO-5DC, Rev 4.0 and beyond.
- Dimensions: 4.25” x 2.5”, 1” deep
- Plugs into the 34 pin expansion connector on the XLO circuit boards
- This is an intermediate kit with about 20 components, and can be assembled in about 30 minutes.
Preview the Instruction Manual (.pdf)